Partnerships With Industry (PWI) is always in need of volunteers! Spend a few hours making a difference in someone’s life!
You will be amazed at the incredible abilities our clients have! And you’ll be amazed at how rewarding spending time with them can be.
COME SHARE YOUR TIME & EXPERTISE!
- Work & Training Centers – 3 hours/week
- Special Events – one time only
**check back soon for new opportunities**
- Share your Expertise – Join a committee – 2 hrs/mo
- Share your Talents – Become a workshop trainer
- Volunteer in our Office – 3 hours/week
- Social Events – one-time only ~ 3 hours/event
- Teach computer classes – Excel, Word, Job Search
- Job Resource Center support – mock-interviews & resume writing
We rely on volunteers to help us support the individuals we serve. Whether you come each week or once in awhile, YOU will be making a difference and enhancing someone’s life. Join us! Call today and find out how you can get involved!
“I love interacting with clients. They inspire me because they are so happy to have a place to come to and feel worthwhile and productive. It’s great to be part of the PWI family.” – Carole (PWI San Diego Volunteer)
Interested in sharing your expertise? Volunteer on one of PWI’s many committees: marketing, business development, finance, development, event planning, or Board of Directors.
Volunteer today, and see for yourself the tremendous reward you’ll receive in return!
Download the Volunteer Application HERE and return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Debbie Kempinski, at (619) 354-6156 or email@example.com, with any questions.